Audiotype has a wealth of experience in doing transcription work in a range of medical situations.
This has included:
- Transcribing dictated notes for medical specialists in a range of fields; and
- Transcribing the discussions of clinical research focus groups such as groups involved in evaluating new approaches to preventing diseases.
As a result of this experience, our transcribers have a good grasp of medical terminology, which safeguards the accuracy of the transcript.
Audiotype’s flexible transcription services are designed to meet our individual client’s needs.
- We can transcribe media in a wide variety of formats;
- You can deliver this media to us either by our fast, secure and user-friendly web upload service or by post or courier service; and
- We can turnaround the transcripts in the timeframe that you require them, whether than is a few hours, 24 hours or longer.
If your medical practise or research organisation needs transcription work done please contact us.