Audiotype has a deal of experience in transcription work in a number of educational contexts.
This has included:
- Transcribing PhD theses to enable a draft of the thesis for editing by the PhD student; and
- Transcribing dictations of lecture notes for use by the students of university lecturers.
Audiotype’s flexible transcription services are designed to meet our individual client’s needs. For example:
- We can transcribe media in a wide variety of formats;
- You can deliver this media to us either by our fast, secure and user-friendly web upload service or by post or courier; and
- We can turnaround the transcripts in the timeframe that you require them, whether than is a few hours, 24 hours or longer.
If you need transcription work done for educational purposes – either for whole projects, parts of projects or in gradual installments – please contact us.